JOB POSITION: SUBJECT OFFICERS
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants should possess a minimum of Bachelors Degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) from a recognised university
in the under-listed subject areas:
- Dyeing and Bleaching
- Leather Works
- Christian Religious studies
- Store management/market
- Insurance/salesmanship and Auto-parts Merchandising
- Home Economics
- GSM Repairs/Electrical Installations
- Welding & fabrication
- Auto-Mechanical Work
- Auto Body Repairs and Spray painting
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Printing Craft Practice
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Upholstery Furniture making
- Machine Woodworking
- Computer Studies
- Data Processing
- Radio, Television and Electronics works
Possession of higher degree in Educational Measurement and
Evaluation would be an added advantage, A minimum of three (3) years post NYSC teaching experience is required for all officers.
Applicant for all positions must.
• be able to use personal computers, office software
package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
• be sell motivated and able to write good reports; analyse and review research reports’: be able to work extra hours
with little or no supervision;
• be a team player with good inter-personal skills:
• possess analytical and communication skills.
Note: Applicants for all positions must (in addition to their degrees and professional qualifications), possess five credits including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting in WASSCF/SSCE/GCE ’0′ Level.
Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age as at the dose of applications.
SALARY AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
The salaries paid by the Council are very attractive. Point of entry into the salary scales win depend on qualifications and experience. The successful applicants win enjoy very good
remuneration package that is in line with the Council’s Conditions of Service and will also be assured of fun career development within the organisation.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to download Application
Forms on-line from the Councils website at www.waecheadquartersgh.org
Downloaded Application Forms should be completed and
submitted not later than ,Monday, 19th August, 2013 to the
following address through the Head of National Office, Lagos;
THE WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
Attention: Deputy Director, HRM
Application forms may also be submitted at any of the
Council’s Zonal/Branch Offices in Nigeria.
Please NOTE: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.