State Coordinator Jobs at Growth and Employment in States (DFID-OEMS3) Today
Growth and Employment in States (DFID-OEMS3) seeks applicants with qualified experience in the land sector to fill the following vacancies:
Position: State Coordinator (Kano and Ondo State)
The goal of the project is to raise the supply of securely titled land in Kano Ondo States by regulating and bringing a substantial number of informally held properties within the realm of the land rights’ statutory system,, thus offering right holders – in particular the woman and the poor – with a higher degree of protection and enforcement.
- The role of the State Coordinator is to plan, organise, and supervise the overall implementation of a systemic registration pilot in either Kano State or Ondo State, in compliance with the Systematic Land Titling and Registration (SLTR) Manual The coordinator will be working with the Ministry of Lands, in collaboration with the State Government and the Presidential Technical Committee on Land Reform (PTCLR),
Period of Engagement: 100 days for each Coordinator
- Postgraduate degree in a Land-related field e.g. Geography, Land Survey, Land Law, Land Economics, Land Planning or Estate Management;
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a managerial position preferably with experience in supervising technical staff in supplying services to the community;
- Solid experience working with IT developers and Land Information Systems (LIS) and Geographical Information System (GIS);
- Experience of working ‘m Nigeria;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English;
- Fluent Hausa is a must for working in Kano.
- Fluent Yoruba is a must for working in Ondo.
Method of Application
All interested applicants should send curriculum vitae to: email@example.com by 6:00pm on Friday 8th February, 2013
NOTE: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
GEMS3 is an equal opportunities employer